The UK Government has today confirmed that Oxford city, and the rest of Oxfordshire, will be moving to Tier 4 level restrictions from 00:01 on Boxing Day (Saturday 26 December)
We open during the new lockdown as we are an essential business.
What does Tier 4 mean for individuals?
Tier 4 restrictions means:
- Stay at home, except for permitted reasons. This includes shopping for food and other essentials, exercise, education, childcare, collecting prescriptions, medical appointments, essential work, and to attend a place of worship
- Everyone who can work from home should do so
- You cannot meet other people indoors or in a private garden, unless you live with them or they are part of your support bubble
- You can exercise or meet in a public outdoor place with people you live with or your support bubble (or as part of a childcare bubble), or with one other person at a safe social distance
- You must not travel to other areas, other than for legally permitted reasons, to help slow the spread of COVID-19.